2008/03/07

Dis-eased

Interestingly enough, the current word "disease" used to come from "dis-ease" as in "not at ease; uncomfortable". It was then expanded and redefined to mean the disorder or abnormal condition of the body or its parts.

Anyway. It's 1:25am right now, and I've been at school for the past 40 minutes. A noisy ruckus woke me up at around 22:00, and it persisted through 00:30am, so I figured I'd get some work done at least, and some peace & quiet at school.

And now that I'm at school, I truly am at peace. Only problem is, I'm oddly unmotivated to do my work now. I suppose I require some level of frustration in order to function.

Halfway through the three-act play I should have read last weekend. Hopefully this weekend I'll remember to do some proper work, finish my readings, and start some essay drafts.

No comments: