2003/06/14

數語主義

While I would love to write in Chinese or Japanese (it's prettier.. :P), I'm afraid I think best in English, where I'm not confounded in a constant search for appropriate vocabulary... ... in theory, my Chinese should be improving because of my little translation project, but I find it's largely recognition; I'm still not able to synthesize the actual grammar and/or mirror the vocabulary contained in the novel I'm translating.
*sigh*
Meanwhile, I decided to spruce up the place a bit by having the date encoded in Japanese, just for the pure fun of it. I don't know any java, so editing the actual layout of this place is going to be a bit of a challenge for me... if I'm lucky, I'll soon be able to tinker with the colour schemes...
Anyways, just making a second post for the fun of it... Shall write soon.
Tschüss~

No comments: