2003/06/23

世界末日

. . .Wow. Well, I had on amazing weekend. Centre Island on Saturday, and Church, softball and karaoke on Sunday. And lotsa phone chitchat on Friday night. ^__^ Thank you Alison, Esmond, Lucy, Shelly, Greg, Karen, Jessica, and my dear sister, Ava, for a wonderful weekend. Thanks to your friendship and continued support, this weekend has been the best times I've ever had all school-year! But more importantly, I've regained a bit of myself back from the terrible clutches of Waterloo! I think I've revived some of the more chaotic elements in my personality. Which is to say, you guys have helped me to undo most of the damage that Waterloo has done to me over the past 3 terms. (wow.. this it turning out to be quite the yearbook-blurb-type thing.)
. . .Meanwhile, a strange storm is brewing. Apparently, a certain friend is mad at me because of a rather revealing message I left in said friend's yearbook. (Which is to say, 'everybody' was able to deduce who friend likes.) I fear for my life. But more importantly, I fear for the situation... my friend's crush will either get turned away from this newfound information (thus, it'll be my fault that the relationship was never nascent), or friend's crush will like friend back, (which'll become horribly public, again being my fault). So, while not too many people read my blog, I'd still like to post a public apology to my friend, to whom I never intended to cause any harm, stress, misery and/or heartache. I'm also sorry that I'm not in Toronto to attempt to mend the matter. :(
. . .But, my depression over the situation will hardly make anything better. So, being a selfish creature, I'll refuse to let this affect me, and plunge into my translation work, which'll get my mind off things and allow me to be frightfully productive.

No comments: