2004/10/13

the Lark

. . ....And not the Nightengale. (Let's see how many of you will get the nightengale/lark reference.) Woke up even earlier than usual at 7:00am. All thanks to the wonderful sounds of my rooommate showering... (well, just the faucet really, but still.) A blessing in disguise? Maybe I'll get to cram the rest of my Hebrew into my brain. These few weeks have been very busy. To be sure, this entire term is going to be very busy. With German, Japanese, Hebrew and the translation competition (of which I have nigh no time left), I still have to worry about OSAP and other delightful finances.
. . .Luckily, I received my OSAP form yesterday morning as of 11:15am, so it'll get processed on Thursday, and hopefully the money'll be in my bank account by next Tuesday. Guh, I hate thinking like that. But thankfully, a certain butterfly decided to spread her wings and flutter before me, lending me a strength I couldn't find elsewhere. (well, I could, but nby else really bothered to 'lend me strength'...)
. . .I'm behind schedule in everything!! Ahh!! I swear, I waste all the time I have at home; I should live on campus or sth. But at the same time, without hte comforts of my multilingual-support PC, it's very hard for me to do work/research for Japanese/Chinese. If only I had a laptop in my office or sth. (I'm planning on moving a small TV and my PSX to my office... dunno how smart that is, but it'll certainly keep me entertained.)
. . .Meanwhile, I've already spent a good 10 minutes or so just writing this blog, so back to Hebrew I go...

No comments: