2004/10/17

Unbalanced

. . .So I woke up today at 3:00am, after going to bed near 11:00~11:30pm. Or it might have been midnight. Anyways, I woke up at 3:00am, to an awful combination of the freezing air that permeates my room and a tummy ache which resulted in several trips to the you-know-where. I won't go into details, but let's just say that when you first wake up, some of your systems aren't exactly running at full gear.
. . .I think part of the reason why I had such a strange stomache-ache was because of my irregular eating habits. For example, I think I ate absolutely nothing all of Friday. ...Until my friend fed me. And then on Saturday (yesterday) I practically ate entire loaf of bread (20 slices; 10 sandwiches). I'll have to go shopping for more margerine.
. . .So now that I was up and awake, what was I to do? In the first hour, I did practically nothing. Sifted through my computer files, freeing up some more space (deleting error-ridden games, old .avi files that won't be rewatched, etc). But all this was after I wrote a poem. =D Written yet again in Tang-Dynasty fashion. Why? 'Cause that has a structure I can follow. My Chinese isn't good enough for free-verse. I don't even remember what I titled it. "Sanguine Sapling"? "Crimson Gold Leaves"? It's definitely not a final product, so I guess it's still up for changes. I can't seem to view my own posts when I go to my Chinese blog, but maybe it's just because of my funky computer and it's evil internet settings which have forever altered my interet experiences. (Sooo bitter against pop-ups now.)
. . .And now, three hours later, I still haven't really accomplished anything. Maybe I *should* sleep, 'cause clearly, my mind isn't exactly running at a very fast rate. ...And my room is freezing again. My tea has turned cold. I guess it's time to boil some more water...

No comments: