2004/12/18

Ice Crystals

. . .Prompted by the third snowflake-derived display pic I encountered among my contacts on MSN, I decided to cease my decade of delusion and go out there and find out why exactly there's that six-fold symmetry in snowflakes. Spent about an hour here, then checked out some other related links.
. . .It's really fascinating!! If I weren't in such a slump right now I'd almost be inspired to do something! Like write a poem, draw a picture, finish an essay... *looks around nervously* Anywhoo, now I really want to go visit this place, because it just seems really pretty!! And even more so in the winter! Maybe in a few years, if I ever win the Shizuoka contest...
. . .Which is just a harsh reminder of what exactly am I supposed to be doing... where am I going, what's my aim in life? How far have I fallen? Yarg... I hope I'm able to find my way to Toronto on Sunday... Cuz I definitely don't have the money.
. . .So much creative energy (or so I'm deluded into thinking), but I never seem to be able to complete everything. Potential is one thing, but actualization or completion is another. A courageous commencement commands a courtly conclusion. (bleh, alliteration is overrated.)
. . .Anyways, about midway into week 2 of my wayward sleeping habits. I should get some sleep.

No comments: