2004/12/12

Insane Insomniac

. . .So at 3:30am, when I "normally" sleep, I decide to fix myself a small snack. No biggie. But then I decide that I need some reading material to accompany this light snack. As in the second of three novels I purchased almost a year ago but never got around to reading. Almost 4 hours later, here I am, eating breakfast. I'm so smart. S-M-R-T. Definitely.
. . .As was sliiiiiightly hinted in my previous post (and in any case what might be noticible given the dates of my dA submissions), I've pretty much been doing art for the past week. Which oddly has me happy. Emotionally. Unfortunately, it's not really aiding me in the academic front. And I'm so tired right now I can see me ruing myself for writing this at all. It all seems so non-linear. But anyways. Lotsa art. yey. And in typical Joseph fashion, I end up hating almost everything about the work after I post it online. I guess that's a lesson to me to work harder.
. . .Meanwhile, for those interested (I certainly am) in the upcoming, year-late DVD movie FF7:AC (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children), check out the new third trailer they posted on their site: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac For those of you who don't understand Japanese, just look at the pretty pictures. And for those of you who're students of Japanese, let's see how much you've really learned from the classroom. ;)
. . .Alrighties then. Time for me to go beddie-bye. (Did I just make that up, or am I misusing/misspelling another phrase?) Anywhoo... I need to sleep to keep my immune system up.

No comments: