2005/05/15

SAR

"Special Administrative Region" of China. I.e., Hong Kong. I'm there right now for a few days, buy a few things, see a few family members, suffer a few more degrees of heat...
It's supposed to be 27~32°C all week... How shall I ever survive...
I was supposed to blog about people who argue about things they know nothing about, but I think I'm gonna have to wait 'til I get bk to civilization and group that blog with another rant I have about ppl who form opinions about things without seeing it to completion. (e.g. movies, books, blog entries, etc.) Maybe, just maybe, some of your questions and reservations are addressed later in the work. Surprising, eh? That ideas have to be presented in some order? Shocking, I know.
One more person has discovered my blog. Luckily they don't leave comments, because sometimes I just would prefer them not to. I write because I want to share my thoughts in the world, not because I'm trying to prove I'm right or anything. If it makes you think, kudos. If not, just move on; don't waste all our times by posting meaningless drivel that will only further confuse and infuriate other parties.
Meanwhile... Flight to HK was pretty good. Accured quite a lot of sleep debt which helped me survive the flight, and also sleep off the jetlag. (Slept from 5-10pm, local time, just to sleep some more from 11pm-7:30am.)
Yah, that's pretty much it. It'd be nice to take some pictures since we never do, but we'll see...

No comments: