2004/06/18

BLARG!!!

. . .Just 10 more minutes.. If only I had 10 more minutes, I would have gotten a perfect on my midtern. But no, instead I get to lose about 20%. Grr... 80's normally would be good, but in this particular class, I expected to do much better. stupid x^5 == 11 mod 72...
. . .I tried solving it by using indices. But clearly, that doesn't come to fruition. And it was only right after I left the classroom that it hit me; to cube both sides, since phi(72)=24, then (x^5)^5 == 11^5 => x == 11^5 mod 72, and all that would be left would be to reduce 11^5 mod 72. Grr...
. . .So frustrated right now... ...in an academic sort of way. @_@ Incidentally, I just might be starting up a webcomic of sorts. Haven't thoroughly decided yet though. I mean, comics are sooo tedious. And I'm rather impatient. Hrrmm...

No comments: