2004/06/29

Fractured

. . .Whee~ I've been totally unfocused and sleeping odd hours for no apparent reason. Woke up at around 9:30am on Monday, went to class at 12:30, got home at around 1:40 and crashed onto my bed at around 2:00 or 2:30... ...just to wake up at 8:00pm. And then I uhh... played that chinese video game for a few hours (instead of cleaning my room), then wasted the hours away until around 5:30 or 6:00 when I decided to sleep again... waking up at 10:30. And so now I'm writing this instead of going to class (skipping again...whee...)
. . .So, dear friends, help me! If you see me online, and you KNOW I've been dallying for a while, give me a scowl and tell me to get back to work!
Currently, I've the following to do:
0. Make a weekly schedule to make the following easier to complete
1. Clean my room
2. make followup phone calls to places of employment
3. Some INTENSE studying for all my classes
4. TRANSLATION!!!! guhh....
5. Outstanding essays

No comments: