2004/06/09

Pain

. . .Owww~!!! My right shoulder hurts. And it's not like I do sports or anything, so I have no idea how/why it's sore. I just woke up this morning, and *Oww!* sensation of pain around my upper-right torso.
. . .Yesss... aside from the reveling in my pain, which I'm sure at least one reader is guaranteed to do, I've a math midterm this afternoon, for which I'm hardly prepared. Thankfully I woke up reasonably early so I'll have a few hours to do some studying. Assuming I don't dwindle my time away online or sth.
. . .Finally, I'm supposed to phone Oxford Learning Centres today, as I submitted my résumé to them yesterday. They're currently re-assessing staff and seeing the number of staff they'd need for the number of students registered. Hopefully, I'll actually have employment here. Cuz yah, I really need money. I'll be distributing some more résumés today to several other places (some on campus jobs, some stores like Chapters, etc). If Alex "Dirty" Wang's blog is any indication, it doesn't hurt to apply to as many jobs as possible. ^_^
. . .At least I finished my other math assignment 9 days before it was due (finished it on the day it was assigned! Booya! XD). It's so sad how my preference for Elementary Number Theory over Intro. to Group Theory is painfully obvious... Ah well. I'm sure Group Theory is fascinating in its own right. Anyways. I should get to studying.

No comments: