2004/08/20

Hong Kong

. . .Flight was painful. Eyes, burning. Dizzy. Oh, so dizzy. Kinda peeved too; both women (on either side of me) were jabbing me in the sides with their probasive, intrusive, invasive elbows. That wasn't fun.
. . .After the painful 15 or so hours of flying, it was another hour of a busride to my aunt's place just to leave again for a cousin's flat for dinner. I barely ate anything, being dizzy and slept away most of my first 12 hours in HK.
. . .Woke up at 5:00am this morning. Tried reading my Chinese Grammar book. Learned about all these verb constructions and compounding rules. Lotsa fun. If only I could remember them all...
. . .Other than that, nothing exciting or remarkable. No oppertunity to go shopping quite yet, but hopefully that'll change in the next few days... Dun wanna do weekend shopping cuz that's when most other ppl are free... It's gotta be in the early afternoon of a weekday! yah... Other ppl will be at work then. =D
. . .Shopping/[wish] List
◎FF7:AC (if it's out yet)
◎nifty green umbrella with silver-coloured handle (prolly aluminium though)
◎Clothes!

No comments: