2004/08/28

Meme

Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?
. . ."ábuuuuu" It's a word my sister made up to fondly refer to our father.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
. . .Minimalism, technically.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.
. . .Me, Myself and I... =P Technically though? I don't really talk to anybody everyday... but if I were to take the question less literally and take it to intend "very regularly", then I guess it'd be Snowflake, Fuchsdämonin and Strife... Not sure if that last codename's been decrypted yet. Hrm. Ah well. But GAH, they're all younger than me... :S I wonder if that makes me immature...

Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?
. . .I never really think about tattoos... I had a dream about them once, but they weren't permanent, and only appeared on mage-born children when magic was attempted on them. So, to answer the question, I'd say the person would be a certain male-fox (of 18-22 yrs of age), with a tattoo of a pair of calligraphic wings (see "shackles of freedom from my dA site for a better idea), on his back, stretching across his shoulderblades and maybe ending on the shoulders.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?
. . .I'm not sure if it were actually made of genuine glass, but it certainly shattered when dropped and wasn't bendable by the human hand in the slightest. I don't even remember exactly what it was called. Canadian sth... It was a pretty clear drink that came in various fruity flavours... I prefered cherry. Mmmm.... crystal-clear cherries... But they stopped making it a while ago... Dunno if they changed packaging or if they ran out of business.

No comments: