2004/08/01

Transcend

. . .So I woke up this früh morgens, owing to the blessed bright ball of brilliance that God has set at the centre of our solar system. Did the routine washroom-computer-study/movie morning ritual, which led into misc internet research (latin proverbs, Chinese grammar, etc) when I noticed a strange sensation. Thinking it was just depression or some emotional residue from last night, I ignored it. But then it got worse. It was at this point that I realized that I was hungry!
. . .Oh yah~! Humans need food to continue living! If I had my way, I wouldn't need to eat or sleep. But of course, in Chinese, that would require me becoming a "saint"... (rough translation. fairy? demi-god? 神仙) And I went to bed at like, 2:30am too... then up again at 9:44am, thanks to my acute photosensitivity. I'm already going blind; why do my eyes need to be hyper sensitive to light as well??? Or is it just a natural-yet-unfortunate consequence of having poor eyesight?
. . .Mmm.... don't even get me started on how I'd change things if I could customize myself... telekinesis! telepathy! ...Wings... ...and a tail!... luminescent ocular glands for night-vision!... ...possibly a slightly increased muscle capacity... (seeing as how I'm barely able to lift a pencil)... It's so sad... Normally, the way guys treat me would be perceived as chivalrous, but the sad truth of the matter is that I honestly do not have the physical capacity to lift, move, hold or push a lot of things.
. . .But getting back to more important things... Mmmm... fire-breathing capabilities? ish kinda interesting, but I prefer the more subtle traits.. (as if wings and tails were subtle...) Maybe if they were some sort of energy-based wings... hrrm... then I'd just need special energy-wing-generating glands on my back instead... definitely takes up less space... ...and now is when we know that Joseph has gone into delirium. Yes. I should get back to studying.... T_T

No comments: