2004/08/19

Sweet Slumber

. . .Flying to HK in a few hours... ah, so excited. Or I would be if I had some energy. As it is, I'll be lucky if I can dress myself properly for the flight. OMG, I'm tired. It's 3:00am, and I haven't packed yet. And I'm supposed to get out of here by 7:30am to make my morning 9:45 flight. Yah, lotsa fun. Lord, I hope I'll be able to sleep on the plane.
. . .But first, what to pack? What to bring? What to do? I wonder if I can remember how to get to my Aunt's place from the Airport. Whee... capitalize Nouns! Cuz I'm thinking in German now. Yay!
. . .OK, I should sleep now. But at least I'll get to see family and my friend! =D And then we'll get to do aaaall sorts of stuff together. And save ourselves from the HK idea of "accomodation"... Which really is nothing more than just having a patronizing babysitter who was coerced into doing it because of some obligation to consanguinity. But anyways... I should be wondering how much space I should leave in my suitcase for the flight back... =3
. . .kks, off I go... I suppose I should get *some* rest inbetween.... travelling without one's faculties intact can be a rather dangerous and painful (leading to eventual frustration and perdition) experience.

No comments: