2004/08/13

Meme

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
. . .N/A

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
. . .chicken wings, pizza crust and McKain french fries.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
. . .Haha... Depends on the place. But it'd probably start with an S or an A, and end with an A or a T. I'm thinking "Seleria" or "Amoryst"... *shrugs*

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
. . .Whoa, first real question~! Hrrmm... Either the Count of Monte Cristo(sp?) which I hear is different enough from the movie to make it worth it, or the Da Vinci Code.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
. . .Hrrmm... The face, I guess. Well, the head in general. If the woman's back is turned, I'd still look at the hair first before trying to guess if I know her.

No comments: