2004/09/06

The Exhibition

. . .So on Thursday afternoon, a certain actor friend and I saw the movie Collateral. It was pretty good. I don't want to ruin anything (and I'm watching a movie right now as I type this) so that's all I'll say on the subject.
. . .Anyways, afterwards, he was supposed to have plans with sby and I also, but my plans dbl booked himself (and a certain other someone had precidence over me... gr..) and actor friend's friend disappeared... so we decided to go to the CNE.
. . .That was pretty fun.. got there pretty late, but it was all good. Got to see some horses, ate some food, got harrassed by ppl in booths. Though I didn't even notice, so this is my actor friend telling me afterwards. Apparently, the guy was trying to get my attention and stuff, ending with "HELLO?!?! ARE YOU ALIVE?!" or sth like that. We laughed and stuff... The sun went down... and we saw the beginning of Sby Cochrane(sp?) walk a tightrope with a sparkly white costume. It was getting pretty windy, so I could only imagine how it must have been for him and his balance stick... thingy.
. . .We ended up bumping into another person from DMCI, which was pretty cool. And so the three of us subwayed back home. yay!

No comments: