2004/05/20

Flowers!

. . .Strangely happy today. Probably because I spent the greater half of my day today in the company of friends. (I was productive too!) But yah. Tomorrow's when I get to act officially as Konja's new president for the spring term. Whee~
. . .In other news, I'm sorta on my way in translating that thing for the Japanese competition thingy. Dictionaries only help so much; so much of translating texts involves the tacit connotations of diction and interpretation of syntax. Guh... Lotsa work, but I enjoy it. ^_^
. . .This weekend, I'll get to visit my old highschool, gain access to a scanner (finally!!) and do some light studying on the side. ^_^ Friend sleeping over again, get to have another semi-intensive language exchange, and just get to plain relax in the comforts of my own home. ^^

No comments: