2004/05/27

Future

. . .I may not have yet found a direction in which to head, but at least I found a passion -- the study of languages. My Japanese may not be very well, but that doesn't deter me from learning more vocab, kanji, historical orthographies or more grammar.
. . .Feeling strangely well right now. Must be because I woke up without an alarm clock at such an early hour. (7:20am) How? It doesn't matter, because I've just shown myself that I shouldn't need to depend on an alarm clock this term. Meanwhile, I still have to print my résumé and go job hunting. The one major thing I'm worried about is whether my potential employers will understand what it is exactly to be a "candidate for a Bachelor's degree in Independent Studies", to which end I hoped to list some of the things I've done through the program, but it seems rather irrelevant if I were applying for say, a tutoring job.
. . .Ah well. I'm having fun translating this lil' story thingy. I'll have to get my hands on the entire book than just this 8-page excerpt. ...After I finish translating. =)

No comments: