2004/05/30

Perdition

. . .N'er do anything at the last minute. Obvious, one would think. But yah. So no OSAP for me this term. Which means that I'll have to magically summon $4000, $3000 of which I'll need within the next week to pay for rent, utilities, tuition... Even if I could secure a part-time job, I'd have to wait until the first month to get SOME money. And the University as an Institution doesn't really wanna take my word for it that I'll pay a week after the deadline, huh.
. . .Not sure why I'm posting this here... All it does is annoy ppl with my problems, all the while without actually solving my problems... But I guess I just need a place to vent... So please, unless you have something constructive to say, please don't leave a crass comment in ill humour.
. . .Suicide? Tempting, but no. The world truely is a dark and lonely place...

No comments: