2004/05/04

Spring Term

. . .Whee... classes have started again. I brilliantly scheduled a math class to cut clear into my Japanese TA time, so now I gotta talk to the other TA's to see if they wanna swap. So far classes are interesting... sorta. I see myself falling asleep in my Intro. to Group Theory class, but that might just be because I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. Today I have Intro. to Linguistics, and I'll try out auditing Intro. to Semiotics. It sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how well I'd be able to take it as a full course.
. . .*groans* I gotta go textbook shopping sometime today. I probably should have done it this morning, but I'm lazy and enjoying the few precious moments of morning that I do have before the daily set of worries starts to set in and remind me why I'm always depressed whenever I'm resident in Waterloo.
. . .Speaking of which, I'm going to start up another story soon. Hopefully I'll get to see this one to completion, but knowing me, that might take some time. ^^; Well anyways, I should be going now, gonna try to get some textbooks before my linguistic classes...

No comments: