2005/02/16

sin(x)

Was really down yesterday. Thanks to you all who tried to help cheer me up. It started on Monday evening, and it just kept sliding down. My roommate helped slow it down, and a few of you (xq, ally) helped by talking to me about it. It makes me so touched, I feel like drawing a picture.. ...or writing a poem. ...Or maybe after class.
But I'm feeling much better now. I got a message from the source of my unhappiness these past couple of days this morning. So I really was reading too deeply into things, as I always do anyways. But even if one knows that one reads too deeply into things doesn't stop one from still feeling all those emotions of pain, anxiety, hurt, loneliness, etc...
Oh well... I'm gonna be given some belated v-day sweets tomorrow! yey! But I swear, I have NO idea where I stand in this relationship... so confusing...

No comments: