2003/08/02

華語試驗

. . .YAY! Took a test on www.clavisinica.com! According to them, I now know about 1500 Chinese characters (in contrast to the 300 that I knew just 4 months ago). It just goes to show how much more I learned from translating from Chinese to English. (of course, those tests aren't 100% perfect; I'm sure that I know less than that... but I like my results. ^_^) Although, to be considered literate, I'm supposed to know around 3000~4000 characters, so I still got quite some distance to go before officially becoming bilingual.
. . .Hmm... What have I been up to recently? Bumming around, mostly. Spent most of today with Navi; studied Algebra (when it seemed convenient) and did some other stuff (DDR, Chrono Cross, dinner, etc). To my horror, I've discovered that no matter how introverted I am at heart, I still need the company of living souls to make life bearable.
. . .Meanwhile, I should be finishing my documentation for my lil' translation. I pray that I'll survive my Algebra exam... ^^;

No comments: