2003/08/31

孤獨冰炎

. . .Finally back. Gonna do some major updating later, regarding my trip to Japan. In the meanwhile, craziness happening all around. I'm glad to be free from Waterloo, but I fear that I won't enjoy my time in Taiwan; the taiwanese youth are notorious for their falsehood in sincerity. In other words, they appear nice but they don't mean it. Well, off I go to work in my sketchbook. I'll be sure to scan stuff once/when it's finished and I'm satisfied with the final product. (though I think that ship has sunk; I already screwed up.)
. . .Not quite suffering from withdrawl, but definately suffering from something -- I know not what exactly. Took some awesome pics of sky. Clouds are pretty in Japan. Either that or I was lucky during my stay there. The entire experience taught me that one shouldn't travel alone and that the travelling experience is enhanced with an abundance of money. But enough with the summative thoughts. Gotta save that for the actual major update. (which'll require a lot of editing of my actual diary.)
. . .Yay! I have access to pencil crayons again! And after visiting that Art Gallery in Vancouver, I feel like painting and getting conté... For this, I blame the Italians! (笑)
... ... Oh yah. For those of you who're looking for the poem I wrote about Waterloo, it's on the July 23rd post.

No comments: