2003/09/05

全心恨她

. . .Well, I've been back for a bit now. Still haven't gotten around to getting my Japan diary online yet... heh. I probably won't 'til after this weekend. Both happy and sad, hopeful and depressed at the moment. Apparently, literary prowless is absolutely no indication of one's tact and consideration of others. Either that or a certain genius midget finds me more contempable than she's letting on. The initial indignation of being insulted in one's own home takes quite the quelling effort.
. . .Got in contact with a friend I haven't seen for almost half a year. Planned to meet next week. ^__^ Speaking of meeting, I think I was supposed to meet R.S. on Saturday but I haven't heard from him. But arg! I want my Paris photos... T_T
. . .Aside from the social scene, getting ready for Taiwan. not terribly sure what I want to do yet though. As long as I focus on learning the language, I'm sure I'll think of something. ...And yes, my sleeping schedule is still a bit warped. I think I may as well not bother adjusting to Toronto time, since I'll be gone in a week or so anyways. I just hope I can get comfortable living there in Taiwan. The language barrier is a large wall I hope to destroy during my stay there. Well, anyway. Better get back to writing my academic proposal.

No comments: