2003/09/12

色々様々

booh... Woke up at 4:30 this morning to god-knows what... probably the person living above me; heard an alarm go off several times. (either that or it was my sister... ...) I ended up wasting my morning away by playing Vagrant Story. It's such a dark game... (the setting, mood, story, &c...) if there were any less of a storyline in this game, I probably wouldn't be putting myself through this nerve-wracking turmoil. (I suffered Diablo in the same way... ... though that was more peer-pressure than anything.) But yay! Got several hours of gaming today, and it's now only 10:00am -- still an entire day ahead of me. Aha! I'm going to fill it up with.... .... writing or reading. or both, since I have the time. ^__^
Scheduled to meet a good friend tomorrow -- one of the few people who helped keep my sanity during my terrifying triple terms at Uni. *wide grin* Although, having visited Waterloo earlier this week, I must say, the place is looking a lot less dead than the way I remembered it; my friends all have cool floormates... (why was I stuck with all the idiots?) T_T
Come to think of it, being in Taiwan is going to be wonderfully lonely again. Aside from the welcome oppertunity to be immersed in a non-English speaking culture, I don't really forsee ample oppertunity for me to meet people outside of the church connexion. Rather, I cannot conceive of any other forms of connexions there.
Gonna contact the National univeristy and see what I can involve myself with for maintaining my English and Japanese... well, gonna finally get started writing; been meaning to since yesterday...

No comments: