2003/07/21

自由來去

. . .Whoa. Had too much sleep today. Either that or not enough food. Or both. Though it just may be because of the lack of sleep I've been having recently... o_O; Hopefully, this week'll be better; I've gotta finish my translation by this week!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!
. . .Meanwhile, a student-friend of mine has just laid claim to his friends that I know Japanese. Since I'm his TA for Japanese, I guess it'd make sense to assume such a thing, but to be brutally honest, I don't know a whit. T_T Michio-kun says it's impressive for a non-native speaker who's been studying it for such a short amount of time, but uhh... yah... If they meet me, I hope I won't be *too* disappointing...
. . .I've been getting to know another insightful individual online. Technically met him through my student-friend, though not in the conventional sense. (笑)
. . .It's funny; I've been meeting a bunch of people recently. And just before I plan to do all this international traveling. Kinda makes me sad; I hate leaving before I get a chance to *really* develop a friendship with someone.
. . .And despite all the sleep I've had, I'm still tired right now. Must be an excess of sleep I've had today... but I'm planning on attending the last week of class for Algebra, so may as well sleep earlier tonight... ^^

No comments: