2003/07/23

雲成美花

. . .:D After a small amount of time, I've finally caught up with my cloud. sorta. Our paths aren't syncronized, and they probably never will be, especially since my mother dearest is flying me off to Taiwan for 8 months. But I'm certainly cerishing the time I have with my cloud while I still can. And guess what? It's better than I imagined; a beautiful, brillant flower has blossomed because of my union with my cloud.
. . .Ah, it feels really good to have my cloud. I guess, the fact that I'm leaving Waterloo permanently in about 2 weeks has gotten me rather excited as well. :D Truely is it that I'm "n'er again to set foot in Waterloo". <-- last line in my poem about Waterloo.
. . .Eh, why not. Art is never perfect the first time, so this is a major work in progress. But I'm sure you'll get a pretty good idea of how I feel around here... I titled it "Waterloo" :P

An infinite horizon of endless grey,
All life subdued in solitude,
Sincerity and tact in tatters lay
Amidst the reigning crass and crude.
A wolf in sheep's clothing; would-be friends,
Merely an ilusion with motives sinister,
A fraction of carelessness woud portend
An eternity of misery; Damnation's sister.
The land has died and long lay barren,
Two travellers stood in cold mist enshrouded,
And prayed for their deliverance Bellerophon
While their minds became confused and clouded.
Their once noble statures were ebbing away,
They longed for escape, ere did they pursue
An exit through which their wits ceased decay,
N'er again to set foot in Waterloo.

. . .Happy, I know, eh? :D Hehe...Back to my cloud and flower... It's budding now, but I hope it'll bloom before I have to fly... ^^; So many things I want to do ... *sighs* It sucks being destitute.

No comments: