2003/07/25

死亡來吧

. . .heh. Hopefully I'll have 'perfected' my translation and have e-mailed it to my friends to edit over the weekend... ....hopefully they'll finish editing in the weekend. And hopefully I'll have received it and be able to apply changes on Monday. Or Sunday. Meanwhile, kinda screwed for ASL speaking test. And Algebra instructor being a happy, open, understanding person. Wouldn't let me write my exam early. Which means I don't get to proctor for the beginner's Japanese exam. T_T I'd have gotten paid too if I were proctoring... *cries*
. . .Well, aside from my rather financially desperate situation, everything isn't too bad. Enough stress both here and at home to fuel a small island country for a millenium. At least I'm drawing again. Well, a bit. Been illustrating characters in my other story. Ascension may be a long time in coming. The two people whom I asked to peer-edit both said it sucked. (Well, one said my writing was irratic and long-winded, while the other one was too bored to bother finish reading beyond the first page.) Does this mean I should give up and just stick to grammar, or is this supposed to 'encourage' me?
. . .I got paid for my services of feeding someone else's cat for almost a month. That money alone almost doubled my bank account balance. But still screwed financially for Japan. I've no idea how in the world I'm going to get the money to be able to reasonably enjoy myself there. Hopefully, my contacts will be hospitable enough to keep me from getting into any cultural trouble. ... And of course, how am I going to live in Taipei? Aside from that nice group of people I met a few summers ago, I really don't know anybody. =/ Oh well. "God will provide," they say. I just pray that I won't be reduced to the lowest social position as a result of it. Anyways, back to editing translation.......

No comments: