2004/01/09

Bibliophile

. . .Ah, yes, I admit it! I'm a bibliophile. Hehehe... Went with my roommate yesterday to Chapters and got three novels! Apparently, hard-covers are always waaaay more expensive than paper-back... ... and yes, I learned this the hard way. T_T
. . .What are the three books, you ask? The King's Touch by Jude Morgan, The Peppered Moth by Margaret Drabble and One Hundred Million Hearts by Kerri Sakamoto. Whee!
. . .And while we're on the topic of language and literature, I'm thinking of taking German 202 this term... that'll be fun. So now I'll get to work hard in both Multivariable calc (which I'm able to follow so far), Intro to Combinatorics (which I'm not so crystal-clear) AND intermediate German (for which I'm gonna have to make up the prereq. for). haha. Fun times! Who says education can't be fun. And by, will I ever get that colourful degree. LoL...

No comments: