2004/01/07

White

. . .Whether I'm currently freakishly pale due to a lack of sunlight, staying in-doors for too long, fatigue, hunger or otherwise, it was somewhat startling to see my own reflection in the mirror. I think the sudden change in the weight of my hair required less blood to support it, so all the blood has now drained from my face. Haha. Though that would also explain why most guys with long hair have horrible acne. *shudders* Thank God I'm not mentally categorized into that demographic anymore. ^___^
. . .Meanwhile, I'm still delaying the continuation/completion of my two poems... I've barely remember the first poem, and I gotta dig up my quick notes for the second one... Hrrmm...
. . .And it's snowing outside. The cold is unsettlling. Percy Bysshe Shelley is very cool. I wish I were a supernatural nine-tailed fox. Haha... As if that would solve any problems.. LoL

No comments: