2004/01/13

Forever Falling

The lyrical myrth of the sprites
do not reach my ears, as I
sit silently while the world shatters around me.
That which once was holy and indivisible,
close and dear to my heart
Now lies within the ashes
as fragmented shards,
Forever irreplacable.
The invading Holy army of the
Kingdom in the sky echoes with
its eternal song of absolution.
The aether trembles with
the might and majesty of their reign.
The tears of heaven rain down
and like spears, each pierce
my heart.
Bound by the chains of man
I sit caged like a helpless animal.
Heaven weeps so much
its tears are lined with blood.
The fiery rays of God
hail down and consume
my cage in an inferno.
The earth crumbles
beneath my feet,
opening to an endless abyss.
A bird born in a cage
does not know how to fly.
~Forever Falling~

No comments: