2004/01/06

Winter

...It's cold outside, a snow kind of atmosphere,
...I'm all alone, more or less.
...Let me fly far away from here!
...Far, far, far in the sun, sun, sun~
...I want to lie, ship-wrecked and comatose,
...Drinking fresh mango juice.
...Goldfish are nibbling at my toes!
...Fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun~


. . .First verse from the theme song to RedDwarf. And how fitting it is to describe today's weather. It's sadistically cold outside... ... As if God had to balance out the summer with this winter...
. . .Apparently, there's a chance that I might not get into that CS course... which is a bit of a mixed blessing. I really don't want to take that course. But at the same time, I need it if I want to graduate with a BMath. *sighs* And yes, the weather is quite bitter. Good thing I like chili... Mmmm... Had Tim Hortons Chili combo for lunch today. That was fun. Spilled hot chocolate on my good, favourite, expensive coat. That was even more fun.

No comments: