2004/01/01

Why

. . ."Why are we here? What's life all about? Is God really real, or is there some doubt?" -- Monty Python.
. . .Why do we think when we'd rather be sleeping? Why do some things matter to us while they don't matter to others? Why are first impressions so deep and irreplacable? Why the need for perfection? Why am I here? Why am I unhappy? Why am I satisfied? Why can't I attain perfection? Why do I enjoy 'cultured' activities? Why isn't being cultured enough for certain family members? Why does the concept of family have to run so strong? Why is blood thicker than water? Why is water the source of life? Why do we live?
. . .Why is it ok to mentally dismiss someone, but unforgivable to be mentally dismissed? Why is the world a cold and cruel place? Why is an intellect frowned upon in modern society? Why can't I grow up? Why am I stuck? Why do I enjoy the company of some who speak little and yet dislike the company of those who speak lots? Why is the world shattering? Why do I like foxes? Why don't I feel myself truely different from my childhood self-projection? Why can't I tolerate gaucherie and bluntness? Why is older better?

. . .A flood of crystal scream forth from two red moons.
. . .A silent but noble white rose is crushed by a pair of ice-cold talons.
. . .The Aether shatters into a field of chaotic space.
. . .A pig is skinned alive under the pale white moon.
. . .A white fox twitches its tail within the thicket.


. . . . . .~fly~.

No comments: