2004/01/22

Feral Amazon

. . .BLah! Grr... I was about to write another poem, but then my point wouldn't have gotten across to the general audience, or so it would appear from the desperate lack of comments on my poems... yarg... ... not like I should expect a society of literati in a place like Waterloo... ... Still, it'd be nice to see someone else reading a real book every once in a while...
. . .Lalala... ... ...Been thinking... again... the fun never stops... < metaphor starts here > Just lit a new candle... ... but I'm afraid that it's gonna be burnt out really soon cuz it instantly leapt into a blaze... ... meanwhile, realized that another lit candle was no candle at all... ... talk about a waste of flame, huh... ... Oh well... ... every once in a while one's life should endure some major restructuring. And I just took a big step for mine. Let the walls come crashing down, and let the sun shine in~!

No comments: