2003/12/30

~Memories~

. . .Cleaning the house today, cuz it still has the feeling of "just moved in" when I stumbled upon a set of post/cards that a certain someone sent to me (around 1998). And suddenly, I remembered the person -- how close we used to be, how good friends we used to be, and the HOURS on the phone that we'd chat. But then, we both grew up, and with the changing of churches and staggered differing career goals, we eventually lost contact.
. . .When I think about it, that friend was more of a friend than almost anybody else, if only because she was strong enough to tolerate and even accept my caddish behaviour at the time. But now...
. . .Well, it's been (quite literally) years since we last spoke to each other. Sadly, I don't even know where she is or how she's doing. God's will? Dunno. Free-will? Too much effort. But even if we never meet again, we'll always have those memories~.
. . .^_^

No comments: