2003/12/01

Sorry

. . .Sorry boys and girls, but my previous comment box provider is finally at an end. Their horrible service and terrible coding have encouraged me to move on to try out haloscan. ^__^ So, alas, our great comment empire has come to an end, but hopefully, this new comment box provider will be more friendly...
. . .Meanwhile, I studied half of Sunday for my test today. And I'm so glad I did! BOOYA! I finally surpassed that annoying 85% mark; I got a 93%!! Despite the fact that I was aiming for perfect.... .... Anyways.. For the short-essay question, apparently, I have some Japanese grammar influencing my Chinese, which helped me lose some marks. But still. 93%. yay. ^_^ Interesting enough, during my entire time of studying on Sunday, I did it in front of the TV, watching various movies and stuff. LoL... Not like I'll be doing it again, but it was fun to try. But so painful... Never did four lines of text become so painful to memorize... Anyways...
. . .And now, to finish rushing those 2.5 essays for Dec. 10th.

No comments: