2003/12/17

Shoutouts

. . .This is only gonna be a shoutout to those whose name appear on the right of this page -- to the authors of the blogs I read. =)
Shelly: Ah!! Sorry I didn't get to see you on saturday, but ehh... something about still being an ocean away... heh....heh.....heh........................... But yah, hope you're having an awesome time in New York!
Ivan: :'( Haven't seen you in so long either... how're you??? the co-op term is almost finished, right? I'll be seeing you in UW!! ;) Speaking of which, remind me to ask you a question... ... ... keyword is uhh... ... ... ... "Columbia".
Perry: Ahh~!!! We really gotta hook up; I haven't seen you in like, two years or something.. (feels like two years anyways)
Valerie: Snow... is fun... ... sometimes... ... =P
Nanette: Karaoke sound good? =) Can you believe I haven't been to a karaoke place ONCE in my three months in Taiwan/HK??
Aaron: UW funtimes... whee... But you're helping me with CS133/134 (whichever I have to take), riiight? :D
Alex: Haven't seen you online in AGES... :'( drop me a line sometime~
B.P.: I'll be seeing you this weekend! ;)

No comments: