2003/12/13

Shelly's quiz

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
. .E², and we already know why.
2. Am I loveable?
. .Ehh... ... ... ...
3. How long have you known me?
. .About 5 years, maybe.
4. When and how did we first meet?
. .Church
5. What was your first impression?
. .let's not go there
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
. .Hrrm...
7. What do you think my weakness is?
. .What?! singular? Maaan...
8. Do you think I'll get married?
. .Scary but true.
9. What makes me happy?
. .Four 6'-tall well-built gay asians.
10. What makes me sad?
. .The loss of something happy
11. What reminds you of me?
. .The main character in that Chinese novel I'm reading.
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
. .Absolutely nothing. Mission accomplished!!
13. How well do you know me?
. .Too well...
14. When's the last time you saw me?
. .When last I was in Toronto or something... ... so about 3 months ago.
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
. .Hrrm...
16. Do you think I could kill someone?
. .If looks could kill... :P
17. Describe me in one word.
. .Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pakang-zupboing-graourii
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
. .Ehh... Staying the same?
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
. .well, actually... =P
20. Are you going to put this on your livejournal/xanga/blogspot and see what I say about you?
. .Guess.

No comments: