2003/12/01

Comic

. . .Well, I still haven't given a lot of thought for where exactly I'll be posting/hosting these comics. And indeed I haven't been spending a lot of time either on actually drawing out the comic. But that doesn't mean the ideas are short, only paper... ... and maybe patience. Heh.
. . .Man, from the time my friend said it, it's been appearing to be more and more true -- my life like a comic strip. The things I do, the way I act in public, the way things turn out... my life is seriously some sort of intellectual comedy. Or maybe that's just my perception. Hrrm... Looking forward to Toronto... =D
. . .Worried about UW housing stuffstuff again... *sighs* if only I could chat with the landlord right now... but I don't really like talking to him.. he sounds scary... But I really do like/want that apartment... *prays*

No comments: