2003/12/03

Shock

. . .I can't believe that this computer has an Intel Pentium III processor. I just can't. This computer is as crappy as they come, and its owners don't really take good care of it either.... (sticky hard-to-use keyboard, VERY dirty screen, etc.)
. . .And time's flying... Can you believe it, I'm leaving on Friday next week! Maaan... and my essays are ehh... *ehem* mustn't type anything incriminating... ^^;
. . .Today was the penultimate paid English lesson. So I didn't end up making any money (really) in my stay in Taiwan... At best I made back the money I spent on daily transportation. heh. But at least I'm having the time of my life with shopping... whee... Can't say my nose and ears are enjoying themselves as thoroughly though; most people seem to be quite dull in their ability to hear and smell. Yeeesh.
. . .Ah, Toronto. Home sweet home. If only 'home' didn't come in the form of a terribly undersized condo. *sighs* From the sounds of it, I'll have to be doing some major rearranging when I get back...
. . .Meanwhile, the comic isn't terribly on schedule. It's a good thing I gave myself until next week to post something. ^__^ Though making you guys wait for so long might make the comic even more disappointing than it would have been if it had suddenly appeared online. Ah well. The story of my life...
. . .I'm actually trying in class now, and there's only a week left. Hah. Not much room for improving my grade, huh... Ah well.

No comments: