2003/12/07

Scrambled Eggs

. . .Sunday afternoon/evening was pretty good; went on a shopping spree. ^___^ I bought two pair of pants, and various trinkets/gifts for ehh.. ...
. . .I'm leaving the country 8 days before the first Chinese Mandarin proficiency exam (administered by the Taiwanese government). yarg! And GDI (guess what that stands for. :P)
. . .Musing about various other things in Taiwan culture, partly because I have to finish that essay, and secondly because they guys around here are just .. .... so different.. ... from me, anyways. haha.
. . .Meanwhile, I still have to figure out some brilliant thank-you gifts for my aunt/uncle, mom's friend, etc. Yah, this is gonna be fun..
. . .And I still gotta get my lil' ink-seal "chop"... in probably XiaoZhuan... Mwahaha.

No comments: