2003/12/22

House and Home (part 2)

. . .Hello, dear readers!!! Ah, I'm feeling good today. No jetlag at all, partly cuz of my wacky sleeping schedule, and I'm currently working on two poems. One is called "Chaos Supreme" and the other is called 狐狸精 err... don't really know how to translate that one... ...just cuz of all the implications/connotations it has as well. Both are going slowly; trying out a wacky rhyming scheme, but not sure how well it's working yet...
. . .Been thinking a lot... ...perhaps too much so; still not finished my essays... I hope I don't fail. Aside from that, it's great to be back, trying to recover everything.. hehe... Hope to get to see ya all sometime this Winter!!!!!
. . .My trip was ... ... well, you can read all about it in my past blog entries. =) Looking forward to tomorrow!! Christmas fun stuffs. Dinner and something. Kinda fearing for part of the church, but nothing I can do right now 'cept pray.
. . .Ah, men. Men... ... ... 'boys', really, when one thinks about it. It's sad but true, I think. Perhaps I should write an article about the gaucherie of men someday... Meanwhile, I really gotta finish those essays, so I'll be disappearing now...

No comments: