2003/12/15

Fragments

. . .So apparently, it's a bad idea to tell someone about their faults when they're unhappy. Which logically, means that it's a good idea to tell someone about their faults when they're happy. 'Cuz ya know, what's mediocrity anyways, right? It's all about the left or right; right or wrong; black or white; good or evil.
. . .I got a really nice coat today. 70% discount too!! It's actually so nice that I don't want to modify it anymore. I guess I gotta be really creative with my coat "accessories" instead of coat additions. *Purrs* Mmmm.... It's so nice and soft... ... Italian too... If only the inside of the coat didn't look so tacky. LoL... but that part isn't seen anyways, so I guess it's all good.
. . .The Cantonese are very strange... ... it's either "I couldn't care less" or "I yell at you for your own good". The concept of "encouragement" isn't very popular (nay, nascent) here in HK. At least, from what I've seen. And apparently, not wanting to be sad is selfish.

No comments: