2003/12/25

~Christmas~

. . .Went karaokeing the other day. That was fun. Kinda. That's my last time going to MHQ though; not an amazing collection of Japanese/English songs. It's so hard a multilingually broad karaoke place... *sighs*
. . .my first time riding in the trunk as well. That was kinda fun. Never had to play the part of the joker before... (I always kinda saw myself as more of the advisor/strategist figure in the group.) Luckily, I was getting open circulation, so nothing terribly nerve-wracking. And MAN, I will never plan anything so last-minute again in my life. Yeeash. That's why it pays to be organised. =)
. . .I cut my hair yesterday... (last chance to see me like this) ... to the surprise of many, many people (yesterday was also the Christmas church function). Everybody was like, "AHh!!!" They said it was good, but I hated it. I like, got into an argument with the hair-dresser. lol... but ah well. He did what he thought looked good, and I bore with it for a day.
. . .It was fun seeing everybody at church yesterday. Some people didn't come (hrrmm...) But it was fun nevertheless. I got to see someone I haven't seen in like, a year!!! Maaann... I feel soo bad for how I treated him a few years ago... ... but if I told him that, he might beat me up or something... =(
. . .That night, I was up until around 3:00am moving things around. (I almost literally rotated my room 90°.) The bed, a small desk and a very heavy book shelf. @_@ But it's all good now. I can't say I'm very satisfied with my bedroom layout right now, but at the very least I have full access to my bookshelf. (which currently still needs to be restocked. =P)
. . .This morning, I woke up incredibly early (9:00am) and felt like throwing up. That was fun. Had a bunch of small things for breakfast (leftover pancakes, a boiled egg, a bun with margarine, and bits of salmon). Then played around with my hair. A lot. I think I finally found something workable. Which is to say, with a lil' bit of hair wax and a lil' bit of gel, I'll be one happy short-haired male. =)
. . .Not really sure how to describe it... I guess I lil' like Kaworu's hair (from Evangelion)... only... less mop-top... =P Sorry, Brendan. I found my white hair again!! I mean, how cool is that!? My mother tells me that she had one or two white hairs when she was 12... but not much afterwards. So I guess I'm a long time waiting for a full head of white hair... Even though that'd be soo COOL if I did... especially if I were still in my twenties. Mweeheehee... *goes off into an unrealistic delusion*
. . .ahem. Aaanyways... =P Yah, I think I'm gonna have to go get some wax now... hehe... I can't believe I found a short-hair style I like!!! This is so crazy... Who has a camera? =P

No comments: