2004/04/23

Day of Thor (Thursday)

. . .Wow, such a full day. Got up at 8:00am, just to rush in the morning to get picked up to go to Waterloo at 8:10am. That was exciting. A certain blood-sister was supposed to wake me up at 7:20am, but anyways...
. . .Friend had architecture program interview at UW, and her mother didn't really know the way there, so I tagged along. (That and I also had some books I forgot to bring back with me.) Friend's mom and Augustine watched a movie while I tried to clean my room. Meanwhile, Friend spent $3.90 on a payphone to try to reach her mother's cell... Just to discover that there's no reception in my apartment. Ha-ha... In the meanwhile, I managed to access bittorrent and got to watch the raws for Naruto 80 and Chrno Crusade 20. Almost finished... and FF7:AC is almost out!! XD
. . .Afterwards, went to karaoke as a sort of farewell party for Daisaku. Met some new people. That was fun. My inadequacy in Chinese reigned once again... Just sorta encourages me to study harder. ^_^

No comments: