2004/04/17

Voyage

. . .And I don't mean it in a French sense either. Anyways. Did some heavy-duty phone time again. Well, it wasn't *as* bad this time, but yah. around 11:30pm-2:50am? Just shy of 3.5 hours. Ah well. Then I did some heavy-duty midnight wandering. Everything's closed... and all the 24-hour supermarkets are far, far away. So yah. Didn't get back 'til around 4:15am. It was a fun walk. Sorta. Got to think a lot. A lot about nothing. heh. But it was refreshing. And *some* sort of good exercise, I'm sure. But next time, I'm either gonna do my midnight shopping before 12:00am, or I find out where the closest 24-hour supermarket is.
. . .I worked a bit more on my novel today. For the first time in like, 2 years! Thank God I actually made those idea/bg files; majorly helped refresh my memory on what exactly I was writing, what sort of ideas I had, what direction I was going in, who the characters were, etc. :P If I'm semi-satisfied with my work, I just might even post it on dA! But that's not likely to happen, so ehh.. yah...

No comments: