2004/04/08

Veiled Thoughts

. . .I shouldn't be blogging right now; big exams to study for. But I've been thinking recently on... "stuff". haha... I was up 'til 5:00am on the phone last night cuz uhh.. yah, my friend and I are just that dumb. (To be fair, the phone convo didn't start 'til like, 3:00am, but still...) Yah.... woke up at around 11:30am today, thankfully. Was able to play/waste the rest of the morning away so that I can afford the time to work in the afternoon. :P
. . .Anyways... back to "stuff". So much to think about, and so much more that I've stopped thinking about. Where do I stand? Where am I going? What am I doing? How am I doing? What am I? What am I to you? Who are you to me? etc, etc... Certain conversation snippits forced me into thinking about certain things, while certain other things help keep me from thinking too deeply. Nirvana, eh?
. . .Social Intercourse, really. How is it that I get along with some people, but not with others? Why is it that my friend gets along with different people than me? Because we're different? Or because *I'm* different? Been discovering some things about a certain friend, most of which isn't entirely positive nor encouraging. And while all it takes is the simple *will* -- the desire -- to maintain a friendship, I think I'd rather submit to the gales of change and accept that our walk together has ended.
. . .Auf einem anderen Thema, I've been thinking about girls. (Quelle surprise, non?) But more about whether or not I'm to marry in life. I imagine during exam week isn't the best time to be contemplating such things, but what errant thoughts that've managed to stray from containment, what is one to do but to catch them? Even just thinking about the age-range of the people I've been hanging out with more recently. Everybody's so much younger. Though of course, the gap only closes via senescence. But certainly at this current point in time... Though I may be thinking about such things, I don't really think my peers would be, being so much younger.
. . .As for whom I like... *shrugs* who knows? I might just end up falling for someone. Or perhaps never. I've been told and assured that a relationship isn't quite the same as a friendship, but somehow, I think that a friendship is in most cases prefered. Of course, if I find that 'perfect' someone... But I leave that to the currents of fate. ^_^
. . .Anyways... My sketchbook beckons... Hopefully there'll be something to earn 5 seconds of your time on my dA site this weekend. :P

No comments: