2004/04/04

Mist

. . .Today actually ended up being pretty good! :) We were all a lil' late for the dinner thing, but we managed to give everybody a ride. I feel soo bad for making my friends drive other people around though... T_T
. . .After dinner (of which, even I split with someone, we both still couldn't finish the pasta) we took a looooooooooong time deciding what to do. Eventually, we ended up going to itchniba's place and watched Kill Bill. Then we took some random photos (thanks Lena for the wonderful gift!) and chatted about EH and stuffstuff. People left at around 1:00am, and eh yah... I ended up watching Lost in Translation after that. It was an interesting movie. Not sure what to make of it, cuz I'm sure the time might have altered my perception or sth.
. . .But a big thank you to all of you who made it to my dinner! Even though you might not have known each other, you still forced yourself to come for me. Aww~~ ~^_^~ Yes, I'm feeling the love. lol.
. . .And now as I type, I'm not sure if my host has fallen asleep upstairs (after playing SC), or if he's busy with sth else... hrrmm... Church starts in about 5 hours. In about 16 minutes as I type this, I'll have been 21 years old for exactly 24 hours. Scary thought, huh... the daylight savings time thing doesn't make it easy to count though.... ah, crappit. That means I really don't have that much time, huh... *thud*
. . .Meanwhile... not sure what to do for "tomorrow" (i.e. Sunday). Not entirely sure on what's happening. But today was good. =] thanks a billion, guys~

No comments: