2004/04/05

Gifts~

. . .Small, short but sweet list. =)
Longines wrist-watch
. . ."La Grande Classique de Longines" inscribed on the back. The case for it was heavier than the watch itself..
King James Vest Pocket Edition (with New Testament and Psalms)
. . .Haha! my favourite sort of English at work! thou, thee, thy, thine, etc. mweeheehee...
Hand-made Windchimes
. . .Cost of materials were minimal, but the time and effort (and artistry!) are simply amazing. Thank goodness I took pics of the wrapping before peeling it apart. :P
Icewine
. . .Canadian? From LCBO? Yah. Not terribly familiar with the world of alcohol. ^^; But it's the thought that counts.
Cancelled/Nullified IOU
. . .Originally owed someone $20... Which sorta got 'forgiven' in light of my birthday. lol... friends are a funny bunch o' folks.
Dinner/mug
. . .Friends decided to split my bill for dinner... and didn't tell me how much they ended up spending... damnit... grr... Also got free merchandise from East Side Marios -- a free mug... which my friends later filled with candy. lol.
So, thanks ppl for a wonderful weekend! In order of appearance (or lack thereof):
Sis -- yah. Saturday was cool... Sunday... well, kinda hard to reach you when you give me *your* cellphone, then disappear with some boys from church...
Ian -- ^__^ thx for driving us to the place, eh? I'll make it up to you someday... ^^;
Steve -- You're gonna be my catalyst to get me drinking, huh...
Joerick -- You were über-stressed, and yet you still managed to force yourself out. ~^_^~
Vix -- thx also for driving us! (when's your b-day again? ;P)
Aaron -- thx for the ride afterwards... and for letting us use your super-cool basement. :D
Lena -- Next time try to hide your boredom better, please? :P But thanks anyways for coming out. And thanks for the most awesome present. =)
Jeff -- when was the last time we saw each other, eh?! Must have been in the beginning of autumn... that was like, almost 8 months ago! @_@
Echo -- too bad you couldn't stay... :( But thanks for making that guest appearance! :P
Shells -- Not bitter at all... >_<
Ally -- Not bitter either... And how is it that I'm representative of several fiercely differing subjects of the animal kingdom!? (all the while, not one is the sovereign... grr...)
Everybody else -- If I didn't invite you, sorry! It's either 'cuz I knew you'd be busy/stressed with finals, or unreasonably far (e.g. London, Ottawa, etc). m(_ _)m
. . .But what this experience has really taught me is that I should have/keep/maintain a birthday calendar... Makes planning a tad easier, and also gives me more time to find/make something suitable. So, leave a comment or msg me on msn with your b-day if I don't already have it! (and in all likelyhood, I really don't... I only know about ehh... 9 ppl's b-day's? And that's including family...)

No comments: